St. Loys CEVA Primary Academy
St Loys are proud to be part of EVOLVE Church Academy Trust working in partnership with Boddington, Culworth and Chacombe Church of England Primary Schools.
St. Loys provides a caring, stimulating environment for children aged 2 to 11 years which nurtures, inspires and supports every pupil to achieve their full potential. We encourage high standards in both work and behaviour with respectful attitudes towards one another.
“Pupil’s behaviour is outstanding. They behave with consistently high levels of respect for others. Pupils are polite and caring… Children said, ‘the school is like a big family. People care for each other’”
St Loys was founded over 150 years ago and is set within the idyllic village of Weedon Lois in the heart of the West Northamptonshire countryside. We pride ourselves on being small, ensuring our pupils feel nurtured to grow amidst a caring, family-oriented setting that boasts a stunning, rural landscape within which to flourish and achieve. At St Loys we are committed to educational excellence and to the spiritual, moral and cultural development of all our pupils. Our creative curriculum intent and academic excellence is built upon a strong foundation, embedded by our core values and driven forward by our high calibre teaching team.
We nurture, we inspire, we achieve. We look forward to welcoming you to St. Loys to experience our exciting, vibrant and happy school.
- Founded over 150 years ago
- In the beautiful village of Weedon Lois in the heart of the West Northamptonshire countryside
- We nurture growth and inspire our pupils not only to learn but to feel empowered to achieve
- An inclusive school where all students feel involved
- We value our environment and believe we are responsible in protecting it by supporting sustainable, responsible development
- At St. Loys, every child we care for is valued and nurtured as an individual
- Very strong links with the local church and parish of St. Mary & St. Peter and the wider community
- We are committed to providing all children with the tools needed to become good citizens in their local and global communities