Culworth CEVA Primary Academy
Culworth Primary School is federated with Boddington Primary School.
We work together to provide a better education for the children of our communities.
Together we are also a part of The Evolve Mat which comprises Culworth Primary School, Boddington Primary School, Chacombe Primary School and St Loys Primary School.
“Culworth is a happy school where pupils feel safe. Staff care about the pupils and look after them well… Pupils know that the staff will help them with any worries they have…Children are polite and well-mannered and respect each other and the staff…”
Situated in a small, rural village on the border of south Northamptonshire, Culworth Church of England School is a small community of around 90 pupils, with ages ranging from 2, up to 11 year olds.
We are incredibly proud of our values based approach to learning and strive to do the very best for all of our pupils, supporting each unique individual, to reach their true potential.
Our school vision of ‘Respect, Believe, Succeed’ underpins all that we do and every child in our care is supported to develop their individuality, have an awareness of their own self and that of others and to prepare them for the future world.
Our classes are mixed ages, with an early year’s unit, which nurtures our youngest children, giving them the best possible start on their educational journey.
- Established in 1789, this rural Church of England school has around 90 children
- Spaces currently available in all year groups
- Very good SATS results, above local and national levels
- Most children leave Culworth to attend Chenderit Secondary School and many gain places at independent schools
- A thriving music culture with a wide selection of music lessons available
- Art specialist teachers that actively promote creative flair in all of our pupils
- Many additional sport activities and clubs, including football, drama, dance, with close links to sports leaders at Chenderit secondary school
- The curriculum is taught creatively, using the latest technologies
- Strong relationships with the villages, community and Church
- Pupil Premium has been used to support staffing costs to help maintain/increase standards
- Wrap around before school and after school provision
- Values driven school where pupils are taught and shown the importance of our mantra- respect, believe and succeed
Culworth Church of England Primary Academy
Oxon OX17 2BB
Telephone: 01295 760610
Email Rebecca Boasman