Chacombe CEVA Primary Academy
We aspire to ensure that all of our children leave knowing that, with God’s support and guidance, all things are possible.
Through care and encouragement, our children are helped to develop and flourish in their own unique way.
“Chacombe School has an ethos of care and respect. Pupils are positive about school life and confident in their outlooks. Staff promote pupils’ emotional well-being well. Pupils speak eloquently about the importance of respecting others who are different from themselves.”
Chacombe CEVA Primary Academy is a community where values are at the centre of everything that we do. It is our priority to ensure that our children develop a rounded character that will enable them to move on from us and be a success in their life beyond primary education.
Everyone in our team is proud to say that they belong to the Chacombe Primary community. The hard work and togetherness that is shown each and every day, has the result of ensuring that our pupils achieve their very best in all that they do in school.
Chacombe is part of Evolve Church Academy Trust along with three other local, church primaries: Boddington, Culworth and St Loys. Across the trust we have the belief that we can support and develop each other to give the very best to all of our children.
- One of our strengths as a school is that pupils achieve within a small, nurturing environment that has a ‘family feel’
- School is open from 8.00 for families requiring before school care
- We offer a variety of after-school clubs which take place until 4:15
- The ark is a multi-purpose room used for small group work, family support, meetings, coffee mornings and space for wider community use
- At Chacombe Pre-School we believe that every child’s happiness is the most important factor in their learning
- We believe that every child is unique and should receive the attention, care and support they need to become confident learners
- We pride ourselves on knowing each child; their interests, likes and dislikes and encourage children to learn through playng and doing