Boddington C of E Primary Academy
Boddington School is a small Church of England primary school set in rural South Northamptonshire. We provide a safe, caring environment for all our pupils full of vibrant, challenging and enjoyable learning experiences to help prepare them for their future.
“Everyone knows each other well in this small, friendly school. Pupils are safe and happy. They learn and play well together… Adults in this close-knit team are excellent role models for the pupils. Pupils treat each other with respect… they value each other and treat everyone with kindness… the school is like a family.”
Boddington School is a small Church of England primary set in rural South Northamptonshire. We provide a safe, caring environment, full of vibrant, challenging and enjoyable learning experiences, to all of our pupils to help prepare them for their future. Our school vision of ‘Respect, Believe, Succeed’ underpins all that we do
We celebrate and promote the achievement of each individual, developing and encouraging academic knowledge as well as social cultural and recreational skills and interests. All of this is achieved within an inspirational, small class learning environment.
At Boddington, we believe we only achieve the best for our children through close cooperation between home and school. Close working partnerships are considered to be key to ensuring that the children here are given the best opportunities and experiences.
- Boddington School is a small Church of England primary school set in the village of Upper Boddington
- The school was built in 1870 on church land
- An outdoor play area with decking has been added to the rear of the school and new gardens developed with the help of lottery funding
- In recent years we have federated with Culworth Primary School and now share a Headteacher and a Governing Body
- In 2013 we converted to Academy status as part of the South Northants Church of England Multi Academy Trust
- Inspired by our school vision (Matthew 7.12), here at Boddington Primary Academy Church of England School, we believe that our Christian values underpin our daily school life
- Through our teaching we encourage children to form a respectful attitude towards all world faiths and in their own search for the meaning of God